With the goal of making our programs accessible, Hyde Park Art Center offers a limited amount of financial aid for Youth and Adult Programs and Classes.
Hyde Park Art Center offers need-based financial aid to qualified students and families. Financial aid is limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Early submission is highly encouraged.
Full Tuition Awards: HPAC offers 3 full tuition awards each term (does not apply to Creativity Camps).
- To be considered for a full tuition award, applications must be submitted by the early registration deadline (see Course catalog for date).
- Award decisions will be based on 1) financial need and 2) thoughtfulness of responses.
- Recipients have 1 week from the award date to register; otherwise, the award is forfeited. Applicants who have forfeited their award are not eligible for aid until the following term.
- Recipients must not miss more than 2 classes for a 10 week course or 1 class for a 5 week course. Failure to attend will result in ineligibility for financial aid for 4 terms.
- Applicants may receive only 1 full tuition award per year.
- Applicants not chosen for a full tuition award may be eligible for a half tuition award.
Half-tuition awards: A limited number of half-tuition awards will be available each term, including Creativity Camps.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, as funds allow.
- Award is applicable only to the courses/programs listed on the application for that quarter. A new application must be submitted for additional courses.
- Award decisions will be based on financial need.
- Recipients have 1 week from the award date to register; otherwise, the award is forfeited. Applicants who have forfeited their award may not apply again until the following term.
- Students who wish to renew aid must reapply each term.
To apply, complete the form below in full. Alternatively, forms can be returned to Eileen Truong, Finance & Operations Manager, at the front desk or by e-mail at email@example.com. Applications must be received by the early registration deadline to be considered for a full-tuition award. Each student requesting aid must submit a separate form. Financial aid recipients must reapply each session for continued assistance and must complete the entire 10-week session to be eligible for future awards.
For more information about art courses, financial aid, and registration discounts please contact our Finance & Operations Manager, Eileen Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-324-5520 x1016.