The Hyde Park Art Center publishes catalogs for many of its exhibitions. Collect them all!
Perpetually Strange: The Hyde Park Art Center
ed. Karen Wilson, 2006, 76 pages
$ 15 (on site) / $20 (to ship)
This book updates the history (1939-2005) of the Hyde Park Art Center with a timeline of important events and essays by Dawoud Bey, Doug Garofalo, Suzanne Ghez, Deone Jackman, Mary Jane Jacob, Judith Russi Kirshner, Jacqueline Terrassa, and Chuck Thurow. Interviews with Ruth Horwich and Don Baum too!
Published to mark the grand opening of the 5020 S. Cornell Avenue location of the Hyde Park Art Center in 2006.
Catalogs can be purchased online or at the front desk of the Art Center.
To purchase online, follow these instructions:
Note: All prices here include a domestic shipping fee option via United States Postal Service. For international mailing rates, please calculate accordingly and add to the purchase price.
- Go to the GIFT INFORMATION section and enter in the amount of the book(s) you wish to purchase.
- In TRIBUTE NAME, write the name of the books.
- In PLEASE SEND RECOGNITION TO section, include the name and address of where the book should be sent. If it is the same as the mailing address, mark "same".
- Continue on to CONTACT INFORMATION and fill in the required details.
- Art Center staff will send an acknowledgement email when the order is processed and being shipped out.
Buy catalog now.