Hyde Park Art Center is assembling a group of advocates who will support its Artist Development Programs. The group has three goals:
- Increase visibility of the Art Center’s exhibitions, residencies and professional development programs in Chicago and nationwide.
- Improve the collective understanding of contemporary art in Chicago.
- Raise financial support for the programs through a “give/get” approach that will ensure the Art Center can continue to deliver these career-changing programs while deepening their impact.
How Artist Advocates Support Artist Programming
As an Artist Advocate, you are invited to support Hyde Park Art Center’s Artist Development Programs by:
- Making an annual gift of $2,500.
- Encouraging others to learn about how the Art Center supports artists and contemporary art in Chicago.
- Bringing attention to upcoming exhibitions, residencies, and other artist programming.
- Inviting others to join the Artist Advocates.
Benefits of Joining Artist Advocates
In appreciation for joining the group, the Art Center is pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Recognition of your contribution onsite, online, and in the Art Center’s triannual newsletter.
- Recognition of your contribution on wall text and in brochures in conjunction with a major exhibition at the Art Center.
- Exclusive updates about the Art Center’s exhibitions, residencies, and artist events.
- Exclusive opportunities to interact with Chicago’s most exciting artists and their work, such as private collection tours, studio visits, or tours of exhibitions with the Art Center’s Director of Exhibitions or visiting curators.
- Invitations to other special Art Center events.