Hyde Park Art Center is assembling a group of advocates for its youth and adult Education programs. The group has three goals:
Raise financial support through a “give/get” approach that will ensure the Art Center can continue to deliver life-changing programs for youth, teens, and adults while deepening their impact. For example, your annual membership is equal to the amount of one teen’s participation throughout one school year.
Increase visibility of the work the Art Center does with South Side youth, teens, and adults, particularly among the residents of Hyde Park and Kenwood.
Improve the collective understanding of South Side arts learners and the challenges they face through dialogue and conversation.
Learn more below.
Education Advocates' Support
As an Education Advocate, Hyde Park Art Center invites you to support its education programs by:
- Making an annual gift of $2,500.
- Recruiting others to join the Education Advocates.
- Host an event to introduce the Art Center’s education programs to your friends and network.
- Help connect the Art Center with others who should know about its education work.
Benefits of Joining Education Advocates
In appreciation for joining the group, the Art Center is pleased to offer the following benefits:
- An invitation to opportunities to experience the Art Center’s education programs, meet the students and their families, and learn about the work they produce throughout the year.
- Recognition of your contribution onsite, online, and in the Art Center’s triannual newsletter.
- Invitation to the Art Center’s annual Ruth’s Circle members-only event—such as a private-collection tour, artist studio visit, or intimate dinner discussion.
- Invitations to other exclusive Art Center events.
- Witness the impact of the Art Center’s education programs.
Thank you to our Education Advocates!
Tim Brown & Jill Riddell • Sally & John Carton • Stephanie Comer & Rob Craigie • Peggy Casey-Friedman & Martin Friedman • Lauren Moltz & John Clement • Kate Morrison • Karen G. Wilson • Kathleen & Robert Sullivan • The Tracey Family in memory of Matthew Tracey • Angela Williams Walker & Chad Walker • Melissa Weber & Jay Dandy