Program and Exhibition Support
The Art Center gladly accepts gifts toward specific programs or exhibitions that you are particularly passionate about, and is happy to recognize you or someone you would like to honor in connection with the program.
Some examples include:
- Support for an exhibition catalogue
- Sponsoring the Youth Art Board program for a year
- Airfare and lodging costs for an Artist-in-Residence
- Sponsorship for a free community event series like Second Sundays
- Scholarship support for free art classes for Chicago Public School students
- Support for an outreach program in a Chicago Public School
- Contributions toward an emerging Chicago artist’s career changing solo exhibition
To discuss what programs, exhibitions, or artist projects may be of interest to you, please contact Director of External Relations, Christina Jensen.