With the goal of making our programs accessible, Hyde Park Art Center offers a limited amount of financial aid for Creativity Camp sessions.
Hyde Park Art Center offers need-based financial aid to qualified students and families. Financial aid is limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Early submission is highly encouraged. ONLINE APPLICATION BELOW.
Half Tuition Awards
A limited number of half-tuition awards will be available for Creativity Camps.
- Applications for camp half-tuition financial aid will be accepted on a rolling basis, as funds allow.
- Approved half-tuition financial aid applicants will receive a 50% discount on camp and aftercare sessions, subject to camp session and funding availability.
- Award is applicable only to the camp sessions listed on the application for the current year. A new application must be submitted for camp sessions not listed on the initial application.
- Application decisions will be based on financial need and availability of funds.
- Applicants must have an existing account or create a new account on our registration site in order for the application to be approved.
- Once a camp financial aid application is approved, a notification including a secure payment link for camp tuition will be emailed to the applicant.
- Once the tuition or deposit is paid, Hyde Park Art Center staff will register the student(s) for all approved camp sessions selected on the application.
- In order to be eligible for registration on Tuesday, Jan 23, financial aid applications must be submitted before 3pm on Monday Jan 22, and payment must be received by 11am on Tuesday Jan 23, 2024.
- Financial aid applications received after 3pm on Monday Jan 22, and payments submitted after 11am on Tuesday Jan 23, will be registered subject to camp session availability after registration opens on Jan 23 at 12pm.
- If no payment plan is needed, the full discounted tuition (50% of total camp tuition for all approved sessions) must be paid in order for the student(s) to be registered.
- If a standard payment plan is needed, a deposit of 50% of the total discounted tuition must be paid in order for the student(s) to be registered, with the remaining 50% to be paid before the camp session begins.
- If a custom payment plan is requested, a custom deposit amount and payment schedule will be arranged; the tuition deposit must be paid in order for the student(s) to be registered.
- Payment plan applicants must honor the payment schedule, and if payments cannot be made according to the payment schedule, applicants must remain communicative with the payment plan coordinator in order to remain registered for future camp sessions.
- Applicants who register first and then submit a financial aid application will not be guaranteed approval of their application. Any financial aid refund requests due to post-registration application are subject to credit card processing fees which will be deducted from their total refund amount.
- Financial aid registrations are subject to the cancellation policy, which requires that cancellations and refund requests be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the camp session start date. All refunds are subject to a $30 cancellation fee. Refund requests made less than two weeks before the camp session start date will not be eligible for a refund. Please visit our Registration Policies page for more details.
ART FOR EVERYONE! In Open Arts, there’s no minimum required tuition to participate. We ask that students and families contribute what you can. Your contributions help support program costs such as teaching artists, supplies, and space. We thank you for contributing as generously as you can to this creative community!
Open Arts is made possible by Builders Initiative; Clinton Family Fund in memory of Burton Kanter; Joyce Foundation; Sacks Family Foundation; and a community of supporters.
Interested in volunteering or contributing in other ways? Let us know!
To apply, complete the form below in full. Applications must be received by the deadline to be considered. Creativity Camp applicants requesting aid must submit a separate form for each student. Financial aid recipients must reapply each year for continued assistance.
Click here to view our registration policies.
For more information about art courses, financial aid, and registration discounts please contact our Finance & Operations Coordinator, Jacquelyn Guerrero, at email@example.com or 773-324-5520.