With the goal of making our programs accessible, Hyde Park Art Center offers a limited amount of financial aid for Youth and Adult Programs and Classes.
Hyde Park Art Center offers need-based financial aid to qualified students and families. Financial aid is limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Early submission is highly encouraged.
Full Tuition Awards
HPAC offers 3 full tuition awards each term (does not apply to Creativity Camps).
- To be considered for a full tuition award, applications must be submitted by the early registration deadline (see Course catalog for date).
- Award decisions will be based on 1) financial need and 2) thoughtfulness of responses.
- Recipients have 1 week from the award date to register; otherwise, the award is forfeited. Applicants who have forfeited their award are not eligible for aid until the following term.
- Recipients must not miss more than 2 classes for a 10 week course or 1 class for a 5 week course. Failure to attend will result in ineligibility for financial aid for 4 terms.
- Applicants may receive only 1 full tuition award per year.
- Applicants not chosen for a full tuition award may be eligible for a half tuition award.
Half Tuition Awards
A limited number of half-tuition awards will be available each term, including Creativity Camps.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, as funds allow.
- Award is applicable only to the courses/programs listed on the application for that quarter. A new application must be submitted for additional courses.
- Award decisions will be based on financial need.
- Recipients have 1 week from the award date to register; otherwise, the award is forfeited. Applicants who have forfeited their award may not apply again until the following term.
- Students who wish to renew aid must reapply each term.
In addition to financial aid, we also offer Community-Supported Programs.
ART FOR EVERYONE! In community-supported programs, there’s no minimum required tuition to participate. We ask that students and families contribute what you can. Your contributions help support program costs such as teaching artists, supplies, and space. We thank you for contributing as generously as you can to this creative community!
We extend our gratitude to the Joyce Foundation for their support in making our Community-Supported programs possible.
Find our current community-supported program offerings here
Interested in volunteering or contributing in other ways? Let us know!
To apply, complete the form below in full. Alternatively, forms can be returned to Jacquelyn Guerrero, Registrar, at the front desk or by e-mail at email@example.com. Applications must be received by the early registration deadline to be considered for a full-tuition award. Each student requesting aid must submit a separate form. Financial aid recipients must reapply each session for continued assistance and must complete the entire 10-week session to be eligible for future awards. Download a financial aid application.
For more information about art courses, financial aid, and registration discounts please contact our Registrar, Jacquelyn Guerrero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-324-5520