Advance registration is required for all courses. Students must be registered for a course in order to participate (no drop-ins). Students who register after the start date are responsible for paying full price; tuition will not be prorated. Hyde Park Art Center reserves the right to make corrections to prices and discounts for registrations made through this website. All registrations and course payments must go through our online registrations system, which can be accessed here: https://reg129.imperisoft.com/hydeparkartcenter/Search/Registration.aspx.
- Financial Aid: Hyde Park Art Center offers a limited amount of need-based half tuition financial aid. Submit an application here or download a form and email it to Jacquelyn Guerrero at email@example.com.
- Please note: we are not able to offer early registration or membership discounts at this time.
- Volunteer: Volunteers are eligible to receive a $15 school tuition reduction for every hour worked, up to half off tuition. Volunteer opportunities may be limited. Contact Eileen Truong at the Art Center to arrange your tuition-reduction plan for the current session. Hours worked must be completed at the time of registration.
Course withdrawal, refunds, and course credit
- Students must request to withdraw from a course or camp in advance with the Finance & Operations Coordinator in order to be considered for a refund or course credit. Not attending a course does not constitute an official request to withdraw from a course.
- If a student must withdraw, refunds may be requested no later than one week before the first class session, or no later than two weeks before the first camp day. A $30 processing fee will apply to all refunds.
- Course credit is issued for the dollar amount paid for a dropped or cancelled course, and can be applied in full or in part to another course. Course credit is non-transferable (to other students) and must be used within one year of issue.
- If a student withdraws from a course or camp after the deadline (1 week for courses or 2 weeks for camp), or after the course or camp has begun, no refund will be available.
- If a tuition payment was processed on a card, any applicable refunds will be processed to the same card. Confirmation of the card number may be required. If the original payment was received by check or cash, a refund check will be mailed or held at the Art Center for pick up.
Hyde Park Art Center reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have at least five students pre-registered one week before the first class session. In the event the Art Center cancels a course, a full refund will be available. If a tuition payment was processed on a Visa or Mastercard, any applicable refunds will be processed to the same card. Confirmation of the card number may be required. If the original payment was received by check or cash, a refund check will be mailed or held at the Art Center for pick up.
In the event that a class session is canceled due to a holiday or teacher absence, that class will be made up at the same day and time during the week immediately following the end of the term. Individual student absences cannot be made up.
Use of Images
Hyde Park Art Center occasionally takes photographs of students, Teaching Artists, and/or their artwork for use in print and electronic publications, promotional materials, and for archival purposes.
Questions? Contact Jacquelyn Guerrero, Finance & Operations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.